TAN TRUONG INDUSTRIAL PARK – INTRODUCTION
A multi-sector industrial park, situated in Hai Duong province, commenced construction in 2006 with a total area of 198 hectares. Currently, Tan Truong Industrial Park has succeeded in attracting more than 25 investors from Japan, Taiwan, Denmark, Maylaysia, Thai Lan, …with famous name such as Hitachi, CP Group, Mascot, Pegasus, Jaguar, Uniden…Tan Truong Industrial Park currently is considered as an attractive destination for investment.
LOCATION AND REGIONAL CONNECTION
Tan Truong Industrial Park situates in Cam Giang district, Hai Duong province with prominent advantage in transportation in connection with Hai Phong port, Noi Bai international airport…which is very convenient for enterprises importing, exporting and transporting goods and materials.
- Distance to Hanoi city center: 50 km
- Distance to Noi Bai International Airport: 67 km
- Distance to Hai Phong port: 45 km
- Distance to Cai Lan – Quang Ninh port: 60 km
- Distance to China border checkpoint: 140 km
- Distance to Hai Duong city: 11 km
- Distance to Bac Ninh province: 50km
1. Land condition:
- The land is filled up with sand, compaction: K>=0.9
- Ground level: 3.2 m
2. Road system:
- The road is spread asphalt with heavy loading to ensure favorable transportation to each land lot
- Main road: 40 m
- Branch road: 22.5 m
3. Power supply system: Sufficient and stable supply with total capacity of 103 MW.
4. Water supply system: Stable and qualified water supply from 02 sources (02 potable water treatment plants) with a capacity of 20,000 m3/day.
5. Wastewater treatment:
Wastewater treatment plant with capacity in Phase 1: 2,000 m3/day has been invested and operated.
6. IT facilities: is equipped with modern IT system with wide range of services. Services provided by Viettel, VNPT.
7. Security in the industrial zone
Tan Truong Industrial Park has established a police station near the IZ to ensure order and security. Professional security forces have the responsibility to maintain security and order in the IP, ensure the security and safety of the factories in the IP and protect the employees, and well manage and protect foreign employees working and residing in the area. These advantages creates a favorable environment to attract investment and create favorable conditions for enterprises in the industrial zone to develop their business operation.
8. Fire protection system: The water supply network for firefighting is designed in conjunction with the potable water supply network, which is located along the roads. The distance among fire hydrants is 120 m -150 m with a diameter of D125 mm.
Green trees are planted and taken care of in accordance with approved planning to ensure green – fresh – beautiful industrial zone. Green trees are planted and grown in accordance with overall planning and ensure green and clean environment of the IP.
TAN TRUONG INDUSTRIAL PARK – MASTER PLAN
INFORMATION OF TAN TRUONG PROVINCE
Facts and Figures:
- Province: Hai Duong
- Area: 1,656 km2 km2
- Population: 2,460,000 people
- Labor forces: 40% of population in working age
Distance to major cities
Nearest railway station
Area available for rent
Housing for workers
Rents do not have the infrastructure
The rental facilities
Solid waste disposal fee
Wastewater treatment fee
The enterprises in the IZ
TAN TRUONG INDUSTRIAL PARK – TENANT PROJECTS
|Year of Investment||Land Lot||Tenant Projects|
|2005||CN 2.2||ANT (HN) Co., Ltd|
|2006||CN 1.1||IRISO Electronics Vietnam Co., Ltd|
|2006||CN 1.2||UMC Electronics Vietnam Co., Ltd|
|2007||CN3.1||MASCOT Vietnam Co., Ltd|
|2007||CN 1.3||Jaguar Hanoi International Co., Ltd|
|2007||CN 4.1||Evergreen Screw Industries Co., Ltd|
|2007||CN 2.6-7||VSM Japan Co., Ltd|
|2007||CN 3.4||SANKYU Vietnam – Hai Duong Branch|
|2007||CN 2.1||Chi Hua (Vietnam) Co., Ltd|
|2008||CN 3.2||YAS Logistics|
|2008||CN 4.2||Pegasus Vietnam Co., Ltd|
|2008||CN 6.3||IKKA (Vietnam) Co., Ltd|
|2008||CN 3-5||Valqua Việt Nam Co., Ltd|
|2008||CN 3-2.2||CHIAN YUEH Technology|
|2008||CN 6.4||Nishoku Việt Nam|
|2008||CN 6.1-2||Hitachi Cable Việt Nam|
|2010||CN 2.5||CP Vietnam JSC|
|2011||CN 5-1||UNIDEN Vietnam Co., Ltd|
|2013||CN10-3||Công ty Showavalse|
|2015||CN 2.2||ANT mở rộng|
|2015||CN 2.5||CP mở rộng|
|2016||CN 2.9||MICON Co., Ltd|
|2017||CN 7-2||SBC (mở rộng)|
[wpdm-all-packages items_per_page=”20″ categories=”tan-truong” jstable=1 order_by=”field_name” order=”ASC/DESC”]