NAM SACH INDUSTRIAL ZONE – INTRODUCTION
Nam Sach Industrial Park is one of 3 industrial zones located in Hai Duong province developed by TNI Holdings Vietnam also is one the first industrial park in Hai Duong, which has been contributed to the local economy growth in recent near 2 decades. The industrial park is located in Hai Duong province (Ai Quoc, Cam Giang District) with the total area of 62 ha and considered as one of most attractive location for investment attraction in Hai Duong.
TNI Holdings Vietnam always places strong focus on investment in complete, integrated, modern and stable infrastructure: from transportation, electricity supply, water supply and drainage, telecommunication and IT. Moreover, TNI also provides wide range of service to support investors most effectively. With prominent location and condition, Nam Sach industrial park is an attractive location of both domestic and international investors. Currently, Nam Sach Industrial Park has succeeded in attracting more than 16 companies from Japan, Korean, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Vietnam.
LOCATION MAP OF REGIONAL CONNECTION
Nam Sach Industrial Park locates next to the National Road 5 connect Ha Noi and Hai Phong route, National Road 38, closed to Phu Thai Station.
- Distance to Hanoi city center: 57 km
- Distance to Noi Bai international airport: 65 km
- Distance to Hai Phong port: 56 km
- Distance to Cai Lan – Quang Ninh port: 67 km
1. Land condition:
- The land is filled up with sand, compaction: K>=0.9
- Ground level: 9 m
2. Power supply system:
The power supply for Nam Sach Industrial Zone is taken from the 35KV transmission line to the transformer station with the capacity of 30,000KVA, always ensuring stable supply of electricity for production of enterprises.
3. Water supply system:
Stable water supply system with total capacity of 4,500m3/day ensure sufficient water for production and daily living purposes of enterprises.
4. Wastewater treatment plant: Wastewater treatment plant with the capacity of 3,600 m3/day has been invested and put into operation. Wastewater is collected and treated up to standard before being discharged, ensuring control of industrial wastewater and waste.
5. Telecommunication & IT facilities:
Modern telecommunication & IT system with wide range of services to promptly serve each enterprise.
6. Security system: The professionally trained security forces have the responsibility to manage and maintain security and order, ensure the living and working environment for the whole Industrial Zone.
7. Fire Prevention System: The industrial zone is equipped with most modern firefighting system, compliance with national legislation. Fire hydrants are installed on internal roads within the industrial zone.
8. Green trees: Green landscape in the industrial zone is planned along the internal roads, creating an airy landscape and protecting the environment.
NAM SACH INDUSTRIAL PARK – MASTER PLAN
Distance to major cities
Nearest railway station
Area available for rent
Housing for workers
Rents do not have the infrastructure
The rental facilities
Solid waste disposal fee
Wastewater treatment fee
The enterprises in the IZ
|Tên dự án||Địa chỉ||Diện tích||Ngành nghề|
[wpdm-all-packages items_per_page=”20″ categories=”nam-sach” jstable=1 order_by=”field_name” order=”ASC/DESC”]