MINH QUANG INDUSTRIAL PARK – INTRODUCTION
Minh Quang industrial zone is established under Document No. 1159 / TTg-CN dated August 21, 2007 of the Prime Minister on the addition of Minh Quang Industrial Zone in planning development of industrial zones in Vietnam and Decision No. 542 / QD-Committee dated February 04, 2008 of hung Yen people’s Committee on approval for the detailed planning with ratio: 1/200 Minh Quang Industrial Zone, My Hao district, Hung Yen province.
Area: 150 hectares.
Location: My Hao district, Hung Yen province.
Investor: VID Hung Yen Joint Stock Company.
Duration: to 2058.
Geographical location of industrial zone:
Minh Quang industrial zone is located in Bach Sam commune, My Hao district, Hung Yen province with an area of 325.43 hectares with the scope, boundary defined as follows:
– The north is adjacent to district road 198
– The south is adjacent to highway No. 5
– The South is near district road 198B
– The west is adjacent to Bach Sam residential area
Minh Quang Industrial Park is a multi-industry industrial zone, less polluting environment including primary sectors: Industrial assembly, electronics, engineering, food processing, the production of consumer goods, jewelry, motorcycle, automobile components, household electrical appliances.
Distance to Minh Quang Industrial Park:
– 55 km from Noi Bai international airport
– 37 km from the center of Hanoi
– 63 km from Hai Phong port
– 85 km from Cai Lan deep water port in Quang Ninh
Minh Quang industrial zone is adjacent to national road 5_the important transport route connecting the major economic areas such as Hanoi, Hai Duong, Hai Phong, Quang Ninh and Noi Bai international airport convenient for goods transport.
– My Hao district population of approximately: 86,000 people, Hung Yen province about 1.25 million people, in which 65% are under 40 years-old employees. This is the large labor force sufficient for the enterprises.
– College school system and school of vocational training in this area are very diverse. Excluding the vocational school managed by district, Hung Yen province has about 15 professional vocational schools with 500 teachers and over 10,000 students / year.
– Moreover, the distance from the center of Hanoi to the industrial park is about 37 km, which is convenient for daily traveling of the labor force from Hanoi to industrial park.
– Bus system from Hanoi to Minh Quang industrial zone via national road 5 is from 5h00 to 22h30 everyday, 15 minutes / turn
TECHNICAL INFRASTRUCTURE OF INDUSTRIAL PARK:
1. Land condition
– Elevation: 6.5m above the sea
– Soil quality: hard and leveled
2. Electricity supply
– Power supply is provided continuously and stably from the high-voltage power line near the southern boundary of the industrial park.
– Power network is provided along the internal roads in the industrial park. Enterprises invest in building low-voltage stations depending on their power consumption demand.
3. Drainage system
Rainwater drainage system and waste water system (industrial wastewater and domestic sewage) are built separately. Rainwater is collected through drain system and drain into thr rivers in the area. Wastewater is collected to the wastewater treatment plant of the zone.
4. Solid waste disposal and waste water
All of the industrial waste water, domestic waste water is processed until reaching minimum standards for water level C before being discharged into the overall wastewater system of industrial park. Then industrial park will continue to handle to meet standards prescribed by the state government of Vietnam.
The solid wastes: enterprises in the industrial park will have to sign the contract in classifying, collection and transportation of waste to the functional unit for classification, collection and transportation of waste in order to transport garbage out of industrial zone which avoids causing environmental pollution.
Clean water supply system: To be connected until the borderline of each business.
5. Internal transport systems in the industrial park:
– Reasonably designed to serve for traveling needs of the transport to each land plot in an easy and convenient way.
– Main road system wide 36m, branch road 24m wide
– Road lighting system is installed along the routes.
6. Green tree system: Green tree system accounts about 10-12% of the total area of the Industrial Park
7. Information system:
Telecommunication system meets international standards and always ready to meet all the communication requirements. Submarine optical cable system is directly connected to the borderline of each enterprise.
Social infrastructure and other services
Customs services: all customs procedures will be implemented in Hung Yen customs (customs office is expected to open in the industrial zone).
Banking system in the industrial zone: Vietcombank, ACB, Agribank, Techcombank….
REGULATIONS ON CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT :
1. Building density:
Entire works of the construction “footprints” is not exceed 65% of the total area of the plot. Acceptable ratio of the floor is not exceeded 200% of the total area of the plot
2. Average height:
1-3 floors for the factory, 1-4 floors for office, maximum height of each one is 4 meters.
3. Construction boundary:
The main works such as factories, offices, cafeterias, … (except for secondary works such as garage, transformer, …) must be built from the internal line boundary 6m, and from fence of next land plot 3.5 m.
4. Height limitation: The minimum building height not exceeding 13m high vertical distance from a given background to the highest point of the roof.
– The maximum height of fence along the car road is 2.3 m
– Barriers between the lots is not higher than 2 meters and not using barbed wire
6. Firefighting systems and the lightning roads:
Land lessee layout and maintain effective fire alarm system and firefighting system for each works in the land spot.
Any construction in the plot range must be equipped with lightning rod under appropriate design.
MINH QUANG INDUSTRIAL PARK – MASTER PLAN
INFORMATION OF HUNG YEN PROVINCE
Facts and Figures:
- Province: Hung Yen
- Area: 923.09 km2
- Population: 1,159,700 people
- Labor forces: 60% of population in working age
Distance to major cities
Nearest railway station
Area available for rent
Housing for workers
Rents do not have the infrastructure
The rental facilities
Solid waste disposal fee
Wastewater treatment fee
The enterprises in the IZ
MINH QUANG INDUSTRIAL PARK – INFRASTRUCTURE, FACILITIES AND LABOR SUPPORTS
[wpdm-all-packages items_per_page=”20″ categories=”minh-quang” jstable=1 order_by=”field_name” order=”ASC/DESC”]