BIMSON NORTH ZONE A INDUSTRIAL PARK – INTRODUCTION
Located on National main route from Hanoi to Thanh Hoa, to the Central of Vietnam and to the South, connect the North economic to the Central Economics zone, also is a strategical location where the expressway CT1 from Hanoi to the industrial park in 2020 will create the best location and convenient point to have potential tenants in here.
- Decision N0 4738/QD-UBND on 31/12/2009 of Thanh Hoa provincial People’s Committee approved the detailed planning of Industrial Park Bim Son North Zone A; Decision N0 1471/QD-UBND on 02/06/2005 of Thanh Hoa provincial People’s Committee; Decision N0 3187/QD-UBND on 22/08/2018
- Investment Certificate No. 5470102 dated 18/102/2013, issued on 06/09/2018 3rd admenment, issued by the Head of the Management Board of Nghi Son EZ, Thanh Hoa Provincial People Committee
Area: 163 hectares until 2063.
Geographical location of industrial zone:
Bim Son A Industrial Park is located in the North of Thanh Hoa City,
- 35km from the city center, in the north of Highway 1A, near the North-South railway.
- 120 km from Hanoi capital by
1. Highway 1A (in circulation)
2. Expressway route Hanoi – Cau Gie – Ninh Binh and further in 2020 the route will be: Hanoi – Cau Gie – Ninh Binh – Thanh Hoa
- Rail: The industrial zone is near the North – South Railway
Distance to Bim Son North Zone A Industrial Park:
- 170 km from Noi Bai International Airport
- 74 km from local Thanh Hoa International Airport (a few limited routes approved)
- 120 km from Hanoi capital city
- 170 km from Hai Phong seaport
- 90 km from local Thanh Hoa big seaport (Nghi Son seaport)
- 40 km from FLC 5 Star golf course and resort, Sam Son beach…
This is the great advanced offer from Thanh Hoa where population is about 3.6 million (ranged No. 5th most crowded population in Vietnam) with more than 60% is in working age and provides a good human resource support to investor manufacturing here.
|Thanh Hoa District||Status||Population|
|Thanh Hóa Total||Province||3,400,595.0|
|Ba Thuoc||Rural District||96,360.0|
|Bim Son||District-level Town||64,442.0|
|Cam Thuy||Rural District||100,326.0|
|Đong Son||Rural District||74,294.0|
|Ha Trung (near Bim Son IP)||Rural District||108,049.0|
|Hau Loc (near Bim Son IP)||Rural District||165,742.0|
|Hoang Hoa (near Bim Son IP)||Rural District||221,689.0|
|Lang Chanh||Rural District||45,346.0|
|Muong Lat||Rural District||33,182.0|
|Nga Son||Rural District||135,832.0|
|Ngoc Lac||Rural District||129,025.0|
|Nhu Thanh||Rural District||84,763.0|
|Nhu Xuan||Rural District||64,319.0|
|Nong Cong||Rural District||182,898.0|
|Quang Xuong||Rural District||181,678.0|
|Quan Hoa||Rural District||43,789.0|
|Quan Son||Rural District||35,435.0|
|Sam Son||District-level City||91,410.0|
|Thach Thanh (near Bim Son IP)||Rural District||136,221.0|
|Thanh Hoa City||District-level City||322,543.0|
|Thieu Hoa||Rural District||152,940.0|
|Tho Xuan||Rural District||212,855.0|
|Thuong Xuan||Rural District||83,218.0|
|Tinh Gia||Rural District||214,665.0|
|Trieu Son||Rural District||195,566.0|
|Vinh Loc (near Bim Son IP)||Rural District||80,348.0|
|Yen Đinh (Near Bim Son IP)||Rural District||154,660.0|
Source: General Statistics Office of Vietnam, 2016
TECHNICAL INFRASTRUCTURE OF INDUSTRIAL PARK:
1. Land condition
– Elevation: 5.5 – 6 m above the sea
– Soil quality: strong soil characteristic
2. Electricity supply
– Power supply is provided continuously and stably from the high-voltage power line near the southern boundary of the industrial park.
– Power network is provided along the internal roads in the industrial park. Enterprises invest in building low-voltage stations depending on their power consumption demand.
3. Drainage system
Rainwater drainage system and waste water system (industrial wastewater and domestic sewage) are built separately. Rainwater is collected through drain system and drain into thr rivers in the area. Wastewater is collected to the wastewater treatment plant of the zone.
4. Solid waste disposal and waste water
All of the industrial waste water, domestic waste water is processed until reaching minimum standards for water level B before being discharged into the overall wastewater system of industrial park. Then industrial park will continue to handle to meet standards prescribed by the state government of Vietnam.
The solid wastes: enterprises in the industrial park will have to sign the contract in classifying, collection and transportation of waste to the functional unit for classification, collection and transportation of waste in order to transport garbage out of industrial zone which avoids causing environmental pollution.
Clean water supply system: To be connected until the borderline of each business.
5. Internal transport systems in the industrial park:
– Reasonably designed to serve for traveling needs of the transport to each land plot in an easy and convenient way.
– Main road system wide 36m, branch road 24m wide
– Road lighting system is installed along the routes.
6. Green tree system: Green tree system accounts about 10-12% of the total area of the Industrial Park
7. Information system:
Telecommunication system meets international standards and always ready to meet all the communication requirements. Submarine optical cable system is directly connected to the borderline of each enterprise.
Social infrastructure and other services
Customs services: all customs procedures will be implemented in Hung Yen customs (customs office is expected to open in the industrial zone).
Banking system in the industrial zone: MSB, Vietcombank, ACB, Agribank, Techcombank….
SOCIAL INFRASTRUCTURE OF INDUSTRIAL PARK:
– Thanh Hoa Customs offices will be located in the center of the zone. All sealing procedures and customs declarations are made promptly in enterprises in the IP.
2. Bank and Financial support: MSB, Vietin Bank, BIDV, Sacombank, VP Bank, Agriban
3. Post office: postal close to the system of modern information technology to serve multi-media services such as data transmission, telephone, Internet and conference videos…
4. Human Resource Conditions: Abundant labor force in the area around the industrial park and Bim Son North Zone A under the planning of the provincial People’s Committee, the surrounding neighborhood is planned in a large scale supported from local recruitment agency
– Bim Son Polyclinic Hospital (3km from IP)
– Thanh Hoa General Hospital (30km from IP)
– The Health centers and clinics are going to be built
6. Golf course, resort, beach: FLC golf course and resort, Sam Son beach, Hai Tien beach…
REGULATIONS ON CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT :
1. Building density:
Entire works of the construction “footprints” is not exceed 65% of the total area of the plot. Acceptable ratio of the floor is not exceeded 200% of the total area of the plot
2. Average height:
1-2 floors for the factory, 1-4 floors for office, maximum height: 14 meters.
3. Construction boundary:
The main works such as factories, offices, cafeterias, … (except for secondary works such as garage, transformer, …) must be built from the internal line boundary 6m, and from fence of next land plot 3.5 m.
4. Height limitation: The minimum building height not exceeding 13m high vertical distance from a given background to the highest point of the roof.
– The maximum height of fence along the car road is 2.3 m
– Barriers between the lots is not higher than 2 meters and not using barbed wire
6. Firefighting systems and the lightning roads:
Land lessee layout and maintain effective fire alarm system and firefighting system for each works in the land spot.
Any construction in the plot range must be equipped with lightning rod under appropriate design.
BIM SON NORTH ZONE A INDUSTRIAL PARK – MASTER PLAN
– Land is leveled with compaction: K>=0.9
– Main Road: 36m, Branch Road: 22.5m
– Stable and sufficient with 02 transformers 110/35kV – 125+25 MVA.
– Stable water supply system of 44,000m3/day.
– Wastewater from each factory has to meet Standard B before being collected to Wastewater treatment plant of IP. Currently, the capacity of this plant at phase 1 is 6,000 m3/day and total about 32000 m3/day; support dyeing and textile projects
– The telecommunication network, telephone system and high speed internet will meet all requirements of investors. Services are provided by Viettel network, VNPT.
– The industrial park is equipped with fire protection and fire fighting system to strictly comply with national regulations. Fire fighting points are located at internal roads in the Industrial Park.